Annunciation School is proud to offer a high quality education for your child, rooted in Catholic Faith and strong family values. We are truly blessed and honored to partner with parents and caregivers in educating each of our children.
The tuition and fee structure at Annunciation School is as follows:
Annual tuition is $5,500.
- EdChoice Eligible Families must follow all requirements of the State of Ohio and Annunciation School in order to maintain their scholarship.
- For those not eligible for EdChoice or EdChoice Expansion, tuition is $5,500 per year, and is payable in ten monthly installments.
- Payments are processed through an automated withdraw system.
- The first payment processes on August 17 and the final payment on May 17.
- Families paying tuition (not receiving EdChoice Scholarships) must complete and ACH Transfer Authorization Form.
There is a $100 registration fee for new students, and a $50 registration fee for returning students, due at the time of application/registration.
Every parent must sign and submit a Tuition Agreement Form prior to the start of the new school year.