Application & Registration
Annunciation School is now accepting new students for the 2022-2023 school year. We currently have openings in grades K-4. Parents may contact Kelly McCullough, Business Manager at (513) 381-6400 ext. 103 or [email protected] to enroll their son or daughter. She is happy to assist you through the enrollment process.
Annunciation School participates in the EdChoice and EdChoice Expansion Program through the Ohio Department of Education. For more information, click HERE.
We are excited and cannot wait to welcome you to the Annunciation family!
The Application/Registration Process
This is a two-step process for new students. Adhering to the following guide however, ensures an expeditious decision on admissions for your child(ren). Do not hesitate to contact the School Office with any questions regarding this process.
- Complete and submit New Student Enrollment Form - CLICK HERE
- Submit items listed in New Student Application Letter - CLICK HERE
- Submit student's most recent report cards: one from current year and end-of-year report card from previous school year. If applicable, parents should also submit a copy of the child's service plan or IEP. (Parents should have these in personal files or can request them from the child's school)
- Complete and Submit a Records Request Form: Once submitted, Annunciation School will be responsible for receiving records from the child's current school. These student records will be necessary for confirming a student's registration. - CLICK HERE
- Submit a copy of the student's Birth Certificate
- Pay $100 Application Fee: This is a non-refundable payment. Student Application will be reviewed upon receipt of this payment.
- An admission's decision will be made and communicated promptly upon receipt of the above-listed items/documents. Admission's decision will be one of the following: (1) Admission Granted - Official School Records Should Confirm, (2) Admission On Hold - Official School Records Needed to Make Determination, or (3) Admission Denied.
- Submit Proof of Address (This can be an electric bill, water bill, etc.)
- Submit Record of Immunizations
- Complete and Submit a Tuition Agreement: If the EdChoice Scholarship is indicated on this form, parents should simultaneously complete and submit the EdChoice Request Form.
- If student is Catholic, parents should submit a Baptismal Certificate and any other appropriate sacramental records.
- Pay $25 Technology Fee: this fee is a "per-family" fee to support the use of OptionC and FinalForms.
- Annunciation will receive official student records requested during the Application Process: Official records (if consistent with the records and information provided by the parent) will confirm admission. If any information related to student performance or conduct was not adequately provided or misrepresented during the Application Process, a student's status could be changed to Admission Denied.
- Your child will be officially registered at Annunciation once all of the above-listed items/documents have been received.
- Placement Testing for Grades 1 through 4 - Following the receipt of records from the student's previous school, Annunciation administration may determine whether or not it will be necessary for the prospective student to complete an entrance/placement test. Test dates for grades 1 through 4 will be scheduled by school administration.
- Kindergarten Screening Assessment - All incoming Kindergartners are required to take a Kindergarten Screening Assessment. This test will provide the Kindergarten Teacher with valuable data for beginning the year. Assessments will be administered by appointment in April and May. Students who apply in the summer will complete the Kindergarten Readiness Assessment scheduled by appointment in August.
- In order to be considered for admission, Kindergarten applicants must turn age 5 on or before September 30.
- A student who is currently on suspension or who has been expelled from hi/her previous school will not be considered for enrollment at Annunciation Catholic School.
- Please consult the Annunciation Parent-Student Handbook for more information and details surrounding Annunciation's Admission Policy.
Back to Top Share this page on