Annunciation Catholic School, established in 1914, is a Catholic, co-educational elementary school that takes great pride in its long history of strong academics and service to the community of Clifton, and greater Cincinnati. Our academic programs blend together with our Catholic identity & values to help us attain our goal of developing the whole child - mind, body, and spirit.
Annunciation's current Kindergarten through Grade 8 enrollment is 141 students and is marked by the cultural diversity for which we have become known. Along with that rich diversity our 15 to 1 Teacher to Student ratio makes for dynamic teacher/student relationships in which every child receives the attention he/she needs to succeed. Passionate Faculty, strong relationships, challenging academics, and a focus on the whole person... Now that sounds like the Tradition of Catholic Education!
Annunciation is a Catholic parochial school committed to enhancing the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical well-being of each individual student. Annunciation School is dedicated to providing the highest quality education for its students while instilling Christian values in keeping with Catholic Tradition. The school prepares the multi-cultured student body to confidently meet life's future challenges in a way that upholds the teachings of Jesus through service to the Church, community, and the world.
Annunciation School recognizes that parents are the primary educators of their children and the school acts only as their colleague, chosen to assist them in the intellectual, moral, physical, and spiritual development of their children. Annunciation School provides an exceptional, high quality education coupled with an emphasis on the evolution of a clear moral orientation. Students will develop honorable virtues and ethics, which will be reflected in their daily lives. Annunciation School embraces its multi-cultured student body, believing it is through this diverse environment that a sense of virtue is instilled, respect for every person is fostered, a desire to improve society is sparked and a feeling of tolerance and acceptance will flourish.
• We believe each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
• We believe students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of challenging instructional approaches to support their unique learning styles.
• We believe a safe and physically comfortable environment promotes optimal achievement.
• We believe cultural diversity can increase students’ awareness of different peoples and cultures, creating a tolerant environment.
• We believe parents are the primary educators and have profound effect on their child(ren).
• We believe teachers, administrators, and parents share the responsibility for living the school’s mission.
• We believe in the commitment to continuous improvement in order to empower our students to become self-confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
• We believe we are called to live out the Gospel Message through our service to others.